is an online visualizer for xv6 file system image. The source code is published at GitHub
- See the overall layout of an xv6 filesystem image
- View the metadata storoed in inodes
- Trace the relationship between files/directories, inodes, and blocks
- Check the file/directory path for inodes
- Basic inconsistency checking:
- Invalid inode type.
- Inode marked use but not found in a directory.
- Inode referred to in directory but marked free.
- Block used by inode but marked free in bitmap.
- Bitmap marks block in use but it is not in use.