Shawn Zhong is a student with junior standing at University of Wisconsin-Madison, majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics.
Shawn Zhong was born in Shanghai, China on 19 May 1998. He attended Borah High School in Boise, Idaho as a sophomore in 2013, and graduated from No.1 High School Affiliated to Tongji University in Shanghai, China in 2017.
Borah High School
No.1 High School Affiliated to Tongji University
- Honor student for Sophomore year and Junior year
- Self-studied 6 AP courses and got 5 on all of them.
- 登峰杯 Mathematical Modeling Contest First prize
- 西部杯 Computer Competition FINAL Second prize
- 控江杯 Computer Programming Contest Thrid prize
- TI杯 Mathematics Contest Third prize
University of Wisconsin–Madison
ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
#4 out of 21 teams in the region
#22 out of 208 teams total (Team: Rocky)
- Microsoft College Code Competition
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
Most Experienced Programming Language
React, Angular and Chrome Plugin
(For iOS and Android)