Shawn Zhong is a student with junior standing at University of Wisconsin-Madison, majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics.
Shawn Zhong was born in Shanghai, China on 19 May 1998. He attended Borah High School in Boise, Idaho as a sophomore in 2013, and graduated from No.1 High School Affiliated to Tongji University in Shanghai, China in 2017.
Most Experienced Programming Language
React, Angular and Chrome Plugin
(For iOS and Android)
Borah High School
No.1 High School Affiliated to Tongji University
- Honor student for Sophomore year and Junior year
- Self-studied 6 AP courses and got 5 on all of them.
- 登峰杯 Mathematical Modeling Contest First prize
- 西部杯 Computer Competition FINAL Second prize
- 控江杯 Computer Programming Contest Thrid prize
- TI杯 Mathematics Contest Third prize
University of Wisconsin–Madison
ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
#4 out of 21 teams in the region
#22 out of 208 teams total (Team: Rocky)
- Microsoft College Code Competition
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest