Shawn Zhong is a software developer interested in competitive programming, mathematics, and front-end technologies. He developed an online simulator that supports the entire MIPS32 instruction set, and an online visualizer for xv6 file system image. He used to work at a conversation-based data analytics startup where he developed the recommendation engine for the next command, implemented PDF generation for conversation sessions, and introduced packages that greatly improved the front-end development speed.
At school, Shawn is a peer mentor for OS, note-taker for various math class, and an ACM-ICPC team staff. He was nominated at the departmental ceremony for writing tutorials related to the OS class and actively answering questions in the class forum. He attended ACM-ICPC for three years and achieved #9 out of 209 in 2018 regional.
Most Experienced Programming Language
React, Angular and Chrome Plugin
(For iOS and Android)
Borah High School
No.1 High School Affiliated to Tongji University
- Honor student for Sophomore year and Junior year
- Self-studied 6 AP courses and got 5 on all of them.
- 登峰杯 Mathematical Modeling Contest First prize
- 西部杯 Computer Competition FINAL Second prize
- 控江杯 Computer Programming Contest Thrid prize
- TI杯 Mathematics Contest Third prize
University of Wisconsin–Madison
ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
#4 out of 21 teams in the region
#22 out of 208 teams total (Team: Rocky)
- Microsoft College Code Competition
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest